Begin: On-going 2011
Participants and individuals from institutions should already have a basic knowledge about e-learning, computer, standard programme & Internet competencies, preferably alumni of an introductory eLearning course such as eLiP.
Participants have / are given enough time to participate actively in the course (time for learning and practising the course content)
Participant’s superior(s) support course participation
Participants can express themselves well in English
University degree or equivalent qualification in education, distance education, training.
Min. 2 years of professional experience in institutions, companies or Universities
AeLSNet provides online training and technology supported training. Therefore, it is essential for successful participation to have the following technical equipment and facilities available:
· PC or notebook!
· Accessible e-mail account!
· Reliable, stable internet connection!
· Processor: Intel® Pentium® P4+ or equivalent, 1.6 GHz or higher
· Memory: 512 MB RAM minimum (1 GB recommended)
· Internet connection: Minimum 56K modem (Cable orDSLrecommended)
· Operating system: Windows 98, XP,VISTA, 7 orMAC
· Office software: Standard applications such as MS-Word and -Excel
· Portable document reader: Adobe Acrobat Reader 7
· Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer Version 6.0 SP1, Firefox 3 or higher
· Browser Plug-ins: Adobe Flash Player Version 9, or higher
Region of implementation: Africa
N$ 2300.00 (250 Euro) per Module, p.p.
It is possible to obtain an AeLSNet Certificate for the successful participation in this web-based training.
Max No. of Participants: 30
Deadline for application:
Two weeks before the start of each module
For further information please consult: