The capacity building course “eLearning Content Development” (CD) is geared towards content
experts, trainers and future authors of eLearning course material in adult education and academic
training. The program equips participants with the necessary tools and knowledge to successfully plan, structure and develop instructional content to be utilized in online courses.
The main objectives of the program
· Know the main differences between authoring material for print publication (script) and online course publication.
· Know the content development basics to competently develop an online course structure
· Know the role of a storyboard for course development process.
· Know and uitilise a storyboard template
· Know and conceptualize different forms of added-value for online courses
· Know all steps of a production process from course idea to the final course product
· Authoring for eLearning: differences between texts for web and Script texts
· Structuring content for online learning
· Conceptualizing added-value: graphics, simulations, interactive elements
· Developing storyboards for eLearning courses
· Production processes: from course idea to course product